SHOULDER PRESS 4000 strengthens the muscles necessary for stabilizing the neck and thoracic spine. This is achieved by stretching the arms upwards, with the height-adjustable seat allowing for individual and optimal exercise position.
The intention behind that: Achieve a correct body posture and prevent discomfort in the neck and upper back.
Device is available in the following variants:
- 4000 MED
- 4100 S
- 4100 S MED
- S - suitable for training control with Vitality System 6
- MED - corresponds to Medical Device Directive 93/42 / EEC
- Frame color silber-grey, white or signal black
- Cover silber-grey or papyrus white
- various freely selectable upholstery colors